• Registration form can be collected from the school reception or can be downloaded from the school website.
• For admission to a particular class, the child must have completed the eligible age (age criteria as laid by Doe, Delhi), as on 31st March of the year of admission is being sought.
Nursery : 03+ years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
KG : upto 05 years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
Class I : upto 06 years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
• The registration form duly filled shall be submitted at the school reception. The filled registration form received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
• The student seeking admission in class KG to IX is required to produce the relevant documents / certificates at the time of admission.
Municipal Birth Certificate (Attested copy)
School Leaving /Transfer Certificate (For Class II and above)
Progress Report of last class attended
• One-month notice must be given in writing to the school or one month fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period, in case of withdrawal.
• No Transfer Certificate or Progress Report will be issued to the student unless all dues are cleared.
NOTE: For any admission related queries, parents may visit school between 09:00 am to 03:00 pm on all working days.